Traditional Cataloger of Woman’s Fashion – B2C eCommerce on Magento Commerce
Solution B2C eCommerce
Platform Magento 2
National Wholesale brings comfortable fashion into every woman’s home. From casual apparel to lingerie, hosiery to loungewear, and everything in between, National is dedicated to treating customers like family.
National Wholesale required a migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2. Part of the migration was an evaluation of all extensions to determine which should be migrated, dropped or replaced. A key element of National Wholesale’s migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 was to maintain parity to its existing custom back-office workflows for the integration with their IBM AS/400 systems, content management process through their marketing department, and order fulfillment processes. In addition, National Wholesale needed to improve its site-search solution.
National Wholesale’s new B2C eCommerce site was launched on Magento Commerce cloud in October 2018.
Site URL: www.shopnational.com
The Magento Commerce cloud project for National Wholesale includes the following custom development and integrations:
- Responsive Web design and implementation of their custom front-end design including home page, landing pages, brand pages, category pages, and multiple custom CMS pages.
- Custom high-performance product swatches implementation for efficient page loading and caching for category pages.
- Custom integration with IBM AS/400 back-office system for orders, inventory, product data, pricing, and fulfillment.
- Reflektion site search integration
- Custom product batch loader that is integrated with back-office system for raw product data and Magento admin interfaces for managing product information and content to stage it before publishing live on the site.
- Multiple payment methods including major credit card processing with Worldpay/Vantiv.