We have been busy here at Kadro and have never been happier. We want to introduce everyone to the new MasonJars.com. Mason Jars MakerPlace is a multi seller eCommerce site built on Magento Commerce Cloud. We also want to highlight one of our partners who helped in making the Mason Jars’ site launch a success, Avalara.
Welcome to Mason Jars MakerPlace!
Mason Jars started off as a B2C site focusing on the reCAP brand. The new site establishes Mason Jars MakerPlace as a niche multi seller marketplace that is scalable, agile and user friendly.
Below are the key requirements:
- Multi-site: B2C and B2B
- Content Management with the ability for visitors to share DIY how-to videos and recipes
- Brand and Seller Management
- Order Payment Processing – including sales tax calculations across multiple sellers
- Wholesaler experience with B2B features
- Migrate pre-existing product catalog from previous eCommerce site
If you read the case study on Mason Jars you saw that Avalara’s AvaTax extension was used to allow each seller to setup and manage their own sales tax nexus.
Avalara offers cloud-based sales and use tax management solutions. Avalara’s end-to-end solutions seamlessly integrate with hundreds of ERP, accounting, eCommerce, and retail POS systems, providing accurate sales and use tax calculation, painless exemption certificate management, and effortless filing and remittance.
To learn more about Avalara visit www.Avalara.com.