North American Rescue
North American Rescue is dedicated to decreasing preventable death by providing the most effective and highest quality mission critical medical products to military, law enforcement, EMS, and other businesses.
Platform Magento 2
North American Rescue was looking to upgrade from Magento 1.14 to Magento 2.2 in order to grow their eCommerce business and continue to launch new eBusiness initiatives. They needed a consulting and development partner to ensure a successful launch of their new eCommerce site and to support long term plans for the business. North American Rescue needed a next-generation e-commerce solution to enhance their business on a number of fronts including:
- Increasing direct sales
- Improving usability for customers
- Distinguishing North America Rescue as a thought leader in the medical kit industry
- Improving back-office order processing with complete integration with Great Plains
- Add the capability to purchase and register for classroom training courses.
Site launched May 2019: https://www.narescue.com/
The Magento Commerce project for North American Rescue includes the following custom development and integrations:
- Responsive Web design and implementation of their custom front-end design including home page, landing pages, brand pages, category pages, and multiple custom CMS pages.
- Greatly enhance their customer’s experience by organizing and adapting their products, content, and training that are aligned to each of their marketing segments: military, law enforcement, and EMS.
- A message-based, real-time, direct database integration between Magento and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Salespad for orders, customers, and product data.
- Implemented custom Magento API layer for updating inventory and product pricing from Microsoft Dynamics GP.