Teak Isle / Boat Outfitters
Manufacturer-to-Consumer eCommerce solution for Marine parts, accessories and custom engineered marine projects
Solution B2B eCommerce, B2C eCommerce, Marketplace Integration
Platform Magento 2
Teak Isle is a custom OEM manufacturer of products and parts from a variety of materials using state-of-the-art Computer Numerical Control (CNC) routers. Examples include marine-grade plastic (specifically King Starboard®) for boating and marine applications.
Teak Isle operates three B2C (manufacturer selling direct to consumer) websites for selling a wide variety of products. This includes www.boatoutfitters.com.
The original BoatOutfitters.com site was custom built on Microsoft ASP/.Net. Teak Isle selected Magento Commerce Cloud to evolve and expand their online business.
ShipperHQ Case Study: ShipperHQ Customer Story: Boat Outfitters
Site URL: www.boatoutfitters.com Launched: July 2017.
The Magento Commerce Boat Outfitters project consists of the following:
- Responsive Web Design and implementation with setup and migration of custom content.
- Product, customer account, and order data conversion and migration from existing ASP/.Net eCommerce site to Magento Commerce site.
- Extended REST API to support integration with Epicor ERP system for product pricing, inventory and orders.
- Created dynamic product configurator for custom product types.
- Site search integration with Nextopia.
- Custom product brand slider.